Planning / Surveying / Architecture
- Earthquake Specialist
- Prestige Brick and Block Ltd is a New Zealand based brick and blocks laying company that specializes in both commercial and residential building. We have a great team of professional and experienced workers and supervisors that completes their job within time and budget.
- From civil engineering services to contaminated land remediation, Cato Bolam Consultants Ltd cover a range of professional services handling land development, engineering and resource management and ecology.
- Professional architects based in Christchurch.
- Gubb Design is West Auckland’s boutique architectural designer, committed to offer personalised services in house design planning. They are specialists in providing design-focussed house alternations solutions.
- Reasonable Roofing West Auckland from JP Franklin Roofing
- KW Consultants is a land surveyor company that aims to deliver quality solutions, accustomed to tackling jobs focused on engineering Auckland-wide. KWC can manage the process of subdividing land from start to finish.
- They come highly recommended by clients as an organisation that pushes to get jobs completed as fast as possible while offering a high quality service.
- At Marlene Hudson Design we work closely with our clients to understand how they live and then create a unique and personalised space for them to enjoy. This incorporates function and style and delivers innovative solutions specific to their lifestyle.
- At Oasis Base, we are a team of planners, designers and engineers innovating solutions to make building technology sustainable and futuristic.
- Specialist manufacturers of staircases - from budget stairs through to architectural design & builder stair packages. Also skilled curved work and replica handrails, along with handrails for commercial buildings and retirement villages.
- 'WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO WORK WITH THE DESIGNFIRE. We are Specialist Architects with expertise in Fire Engineering and Passive Fire Protection. We are building consultants with a rare combination of consulting skills in the New Zealand building industry.
Building Cleaning Electrical Gardening/Landscape General Lawns Mortgage Broker Planning / Surveying / Architecture Plumbing Real Estate Security Utilities